I have been nominated to do this challenge by Laura @ LaLa’s Blog. Thank you very much! (smiles)
Ho Ho Ho! Advance Merry Christmas to all of you!
There is exactly twelve days to go before Christmas and I am so excited to share with you this tag which I would be doing as a countdown.
So, here are the rules:
- You may start at any point in December
- Use the topic supplied for the post of that day
- Make sure all posts are in December, but they don’t have to be posted consecutively
- Nominate 3(ish) people after each blog to start the challenge
- Have fun!(most important rule of them all)
December for me is a month of celebration. Aside from Christmas, my birthday also falls on December making this month a really special month for me. Now, here are the things I love about Christmas.
- First, Christmas break. Who wouldn’t love Christmas vacations? This is the time where I can read all the books I want without getting bothered with my academic life.
- Second, Family bonding. Here in my country, family bonding and reunions usually happens during this holiday season. Aunts and uncles from across the globe, grandparents from wherever part of the country and whoever is family will surely be invited.
- Third, Gift giving. This part of Christmas has truly been a tradition in every parts of the globe, may it be as a charity or just exchanging gifts from among yourselves. I love this part since it highlights one of the essences of Christmas which is generosity.
- Fourth, Going to mass. Christmas is celebrated mainly because it is the birthday of our Lord, Jesus Christ. It is a time to thank God for the blessing of having him save us from our sins. Well, This is the most important part of Christmas. As a catholic, I do love going to mass on Christmas day since it gives me a time to thank the Lord of how blessed I am despite everything I have been through in my everyday life. (smiles)
- Last but not the least, Snow. I have never seen snow in my life. Lucky for those who have. (laughs) As I am writing this, my room feels like a sauna. A hot and sticky. So it would really be a delight to have snow here, sometime, for a change. (laughs even more)
I would like to nominate everyone who want to do this tag. Feel free to give this tag a try. (smiles)
See you tomorrow for Day 2! (waves)