It’s been a week since I posted something other than my usual Top 5 Wednesday. So I have decided to start this week with a blog award.
This lovely award is given to me by not just one, but two lovely book bloggers namely, Ana @ The Real Miss Ana and Beatrice @ Beatrice Reads. Thank you so much for giving me an opportunity to answer your questions and the honor of doing this award.
So, here are the rules to be followed:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the Award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions sent to you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate ten blogs.
So without further adieu, here are my answers to their questions.
- What’s the first thing you do in the morning?
Turning my alarm clock off. Ever since I started going to college, the alarm clock has been one of the most basic companion I have in early mornings. Well, given that I have too early classes and a home too far from the city, turning off my alarm clock would be the best way to start my day. Though sometimes I wake up earlier than the alarm. (smiles)
- What is your favorite book and why?
Actually, it really depends on the genre. I consider it a favorite if it really catches my attention like for example Eleanor and Park and The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender.
- Coffee or Tea?
Tea! I am super sensitive to caffeine so I only drink coffee whenever I am desperate not to fall asleep. In fact, my favorite drink of all time is Matcha Latte and I have been drinking milk teas ever since I knew it existed. So yeah, I’ll go for tea.
- Do you believe in unicorns?
Is there be a problem if I do? (laughs)
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be, and why?
Realistically, I want to live in UK. Why? Because I want to study Fashion Designing in Central Saint Martins – University of the Arts London.
- Favorite book genre?
I am so random when it comes to books I like. But almost all of the books I have read came from the Young Adult genre.
- A quote/motto you live by?
Everything that comes, comes with a reason.
- What are you currently reading?
Did I Mention I Love You by Estelle Maskame
- What’s the last song you listened to?
Hundred More Years by Francesca Battistelli
- Do you see the cup half full or half empty?
Half full. (smiles)
- Which 2 characters from 2 different books would you would like to see in one book?
Honestly, I don’t really have a pick. I for one, is the type to stick in the characters of the story alone and not think of the characters from other books whenever I am reading. So, I don’t have something to pick. (smiles)
- What is your bookish pet peeve?
Clichés. Insta love. Slow character development. And many more!
- Which book would you want to have a different ending? Why?
A Tale for the Time Being. It is such an amazing book ruined by its really weird and unsatisfying ending.
- If you were to write a book based on your life, in what genre would it be?
Maybe it would be best in the Young Adult genre.
- Shortest time you’ve finished a book.
I finished every book in The Selection Series in about twelve hours.
- Longest time you’ve finished a book.
A week, I guess, or a month. This usually happens to the books I chose not to finish. I really try to give the book a chance by giving it more time but it really won’t work for me.
- Describe your blog in 5 words.
It is still a baby
- Who’s your spirit animal in the fictional world?
Haku from Spirited Away
- What is something you’ve learned from blogging?
Take your time. Never rush. There’s a time for everything. Prioritize the things that are more important than making fresh blog posts and manage your time well.
- Is there anything you want to change in the blogging community?
- Aside from reading books, what are your favorite pastimes?
- A book turned into a movie or turned into a series?
- Which do you prefer, Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop?
- What phobia do you have?
- If you were given a chance to meet a book character in person, who would it be?
- What country are you from?
- What is your favorite music genre?
- If you were given a chance to learn other languages, what would they be?
- What is your favorite food?
- Who is your favorite author?
Deanna @ A novel Glimpse
Eena @ The Crazy Bookworm
Oleen @ Oleen Lives, Reads and Loves
Anette @ Anette Reads
Syc @ The Lit Mermaid
Bianca @ The Ultimate Fangirl
Tanaz Masaba @ Bookish Freaks
Ramsha @ Ramexabella
Aentee @ Read at Midnight