I would like to thank Sania @ Grape Fruit Books for nominating me with this wonderful award. It is such an honor. (smiles)
Anyways, the rules are simple. I must:
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated me.
- Tell eleven facts about myself.
- Answer the questions that were set for me to answer.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them
The first time I saw this award was when I was browsing in Google and saw some random accounts doing this award. There are so many renditions of the rules that I don’t know which was the original. In fact, in one of the blogs, they put dreams and not facts. No questions whatsoever. Even the number were less. So I thought, what if the facts I tell the world right now are my ambitions? It wouldn’t hurt right? I would tell you only eight since this is the number for infinity. (winks)
So here are they:
- I have always wanted to become a fashion designer. This is my ultimate dream. I love to draw and I love to make patterns. In fact, I liked it when I made a dress last year for a school event. Here are some of my drawings. (Oh, Please don’t laugh)
- I would love to learn how to speak in different languages. Japanese, French, Spanish, and a lot more. I am learning how to speak a little Japanese though. (winks)
- I would love to be an interior designer. If not fashion, then this would be another choice.
- I once wanted to become an architect. In fact, I applied in schools that offered architecture in half of my last year in High School. It’s not that I failed all of them but I decided to take something medical instead.
- I want to become a professional writer someday. Writing is one of my passion and my stress reliever so I thought, being a writer lets you release everything. Being an author to a book or two or just simply writing. May it be a poem, a short story or a discussion.
- If I become a doctor, I want to be a Cardio Thoracic Surgeon. It is my dream to preform an open heart surgery someday. Weird right? Some people would literally faint if they saw blood streaming and a live heart beating in front of them. But for me, it’s a dream come true. (smiles)
- I am now taking up a bachelors degree in pharmacy. This explains why I am so stressed at the moment. (laughs)
- I am revealing here my secret dream of being a singer. I don’t know. It just occurred to me that I want to be one someday. Here is a sample. (Oh, please don’t laugh!)
I am just realizing that I revealed too much today. (cries) Why am I in such mood to give you everything?
Anyways, here are the questions set for me to answer.
- What color are most of the clothes in your closet?
Most of my clothing are white. It’s infinite summer on where I live and having too much black on my closet is not a good idea.
- What kind of music do you like to listen to?
Actually, I’m so random when it comes to music. It depends on my mood whether I’ll be listening to piano instrumentals or classical music. But whenever I study, coffee shop tunes are my favorite. Not too loud and not to soft. Enough to make you feel awake no matter how boring it gets with the subject you are studying.
- How many books do you own?
Not much. I started buying books just last year in august when my friend influences me to have my own bedroom nook. I can say I have more or less twenty. Ebooks are not included.
- How much do you read (on average) per day, week, or month?
I can read as much as five books per week depending on how long the story goes. It also depends on my excitement on the story. I am rarely hooked to the point of sleeping at the wee hours of the night just to finish a book.
- What are your thoughts in writing?
I love to write. As I have mentioned above, it is my dream to become a writer. It’s a way of expressing your thoughts especially when you are alone in your house and you don’t want the neighbors to see you as one crazy brat. (laughs)
- What do hate or love about blogging?
I have posted on my T5W this week the things that I love about blogging which you can find by clicking here.
The pressure of updating your blog is what I least like about blogging. Whenever something new is posted, the stats are high. Whenever there is none, it is low. Balancing everything is difficult. But that makes blogging a challenge, it lets you use your time wisely. Time management as they say. (smiles)
- What do you do when you’re bored?
It really depends on what mood I have if I’m bored. (laughs)
- What color are your curtains?
White. It is a plain white lace curtain.
- Do you like chocolate?
Not much. I would prefer caramel over my sundae than chocolate.
So here are my nominees.
Tukky12 and eskimoseb @ WakuWafu
Beatrice @ Beatrice Learns to Read
Tanaz Masaba @ Bookish Freaks
Bianca @ Ultimate Fangirl
Jesse @ Books at Dawn
Olivia @ Bibliomad
Oleen @ Oleen Lives, Reads and Loves
Anette @ Anette Reads