I am so happy to receive this wonderful award from the lovely Nicola @ BookBunny. Thank you so much for nominating me. It is such an honor. (smiles)
So, here are things I need to comply for this award.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Nominate some bloggers in return and notify them about their nomination.
4. Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
- I love anime even before I love reading books. If you have read the about section of my blog, you would know that I have started reading novels when I was 15. I started to love anime when I was 11 and the first anime that I ever finished is Card Captor Sakura.
- We have three dogs in our house. Chummy, Chimai and Dopey. They are mix breeds of Japanese Spitz and Dachshund.
Here is a picture of Chummy. I don’t have a snapshot of the three of them since I don’t have a decent picture of the two. (laughs)
- I love dogs more than I love cats. I don’t know what is in them that I really don’t feel like liking them. The only bunch of cats that I like are the ones inside my best friend’s house. Its ironic since my site’s name is When Curiosity Killed the Cat and I don’t like cats. (laughs)
- I like keeping different kinds and sizes of notebooks. It’s weird since some of them doesn’t have any thing written on it yet. I just like the covers.
- My favorite app aside from Kindle is Pinterest. You can have so much inspiration from that site. From DIYs to choosing your everyday clothes. (smiles)
- You can view my profile here if you’re interested. link.
These are the people I think is deserving to receive this award. (smiles)
Olivia @ Bibliomad
Anette @ Anette Reads
Bianca @ Ultimate Fangirl
Beatrice @ Beatrice Learns to Read
Oleen @ Oleen Lives, Reads and Loves
Thank you for stopping by. (smiles).