How’s your week doin’?
I was so thrilled when I was nominated by the lovely, Parneet @ The Enchanted Book last week for The Blogger Recognition Award.
Thank you Parneet. This has been my first time being nominated to any blog award so I’m extremely happy and overwhelmed. (Smiled from ear to ear)
So now, I will be talking to you about the guidelines that comes with this award.
- Tell the world why you started blogging!
Honestly, I don’t know!
This is silly and weird, but really, I don’t know.
Here are factors though that inspired me to start my own blog. (smiles)
First, I was intrigued by the people I followed on Instagram. I was so amazed on how many Advance Reader’s Copies they owned. Well, these free books are quite appealing so I tried to dare and ask my friend google on how to get hold of the books I want for free. There, I got this idea that blogging is one of the answers to my questions. This inspiration is quite stupid, I now realized. (laughs)
Second is when I had this talk with my cousin. He wanted to create a blog together with his girlfriend so I thought, if blogging appeals a guy like him then blogging would really be nice. So there, I developed my interest in blogging. I was curious. Curious enough that out of the blue, I just created my very own blog.
The third one is, I wanted to write. Writing is not my passion, art is, so I thought, a blog would be a good start. Art + writing = blog.
So there you have it. The things that inspire me to create this blog.
- Give advice/tips to new bloggers
- Be patient, always.
- For new bloggers out there. Let me tell you this piece of advice that I learned in my first month of blogging. Never. Ever. Rush. Every blogger, no matter how much followers they have, always started with zero. Zero post, zero likes, even zero followers. So be patient. Don’t lose hope. (smiles)
- Be creative.
- For me, art is the heart of a blog. First impressions first. Always make your blog presentable and creative. Always ask yourself if this is the kind of blog you want others to see. Remember, the way you create your blog reflects how you are as a person. You don’t want others to see you unorganized, don’t you? (smiles)
- Never ever write something if you are not in a good mood.
- It’s really tiring to squeeze facts out of yourself. Maybe get some sleep or do something that will make you concentrate.
- Have a small notebook wherever you may go.
- You’ll never know when inspiration struck you, so you may as well prepare.
- Share this picture.
- Let your nominees know that you think they’re awesome
These are the people that I found amusing in the past few days. If you have done this award, I will respect your decision on ignoring this.
so here are they… (drum roll)
Aentee @ Read at Midnight
Tukky12 and eskimoseb @ WakuWafu
Aria @ Aria Stuck in Wonderland
Tanaz Masaba @ Bookish Freaks
Beatrice @ Beatrice Learns to Read
And to my best friend who just started her blog. Her blog is still under construction so I won’t tag her yet. (smiles)
- Share the link to Edge of Night for the original post
Thank you for stopping by and have a nice day! (smiles)